FURTHER RELAXATION OF LOCKDOWN
Great news following the Welsh Governments latest review of lockdown we are delighted to say that our Outdoor Playgrounds can re-open again from 20th July. This will include our mega popular Adventure Net so don’t forget you need footwear that covers your heels and toes.
In place of Meet and Greet Louis and Susie our Baby Dinosaurs will be doing Story Time in the amphitheatre for our younger guests.
We will be monitoring all areas and hand sanitisers will be in place as we still need to remember Social Distancing & Hygiene in amongst all the excitement.
Our VR Shack, Superbouncer Trampolines and Indoor Play Areas will remain closed for the time being.
So what are you waiting for Pre-Book your tickets and come and see us !!
DINOSAUR REOPENING 20 JULY 2020
Important Information on Staying Safe During your visit to the Dinosaur Park
Over the last few weeks we have been busy putting into place systems for keeping our visitors and staff safe. It is a brave new world for us all so if you feel we haven’t got anything quite right then please let us know – we want to do our best for everyone!
We hope the information below will answers some of the questions you may have about your visit.
It goes without saying if you are showing any symptoms of Covid 19 prior to visiting us please do not come and follow the Government Guidelines on self isolation.
- All visits will be pre-booked with arrival times staggered to avoid queues. Please read and respects all of the signage once you arrive. Children will have to be supervised throughout your visit.
- Our Tills all have screens and our indoor staff will be wearing appropriate PPE Ride/Activity Staff will be wearing Visors and where required gloves.
- Toilets will be open with enhanced cleaning measures and will be deep cleaned every night with our fogging machine. They will not be supervised so we ask that you comply with social distancing and hygiene guidelines when using them.
- We have situated hand sanitising stations throughout the Park. Please use these and/or wash your hands regularly throughout your visit.
- We will be accepting card or cash payments.
- A simple Takeaway Food Menu will be available.
- Our Dinosaur Gift Shop will be open with numbers restricted. Please try not to pick up things you don’t want to buy.
- Currently there are some areas of the Park we are not allowed to open or we don’t feel we can safely open ie Our Indoor and Outdoor Play areas and VR Shack, the Bubble Ride and our Super Bouncer Trampolines. We will not be doing our Fossil Hunts, Meet a Baby Dino or Red the T-Rex as these attract crowds of people thus making it harder to socially distance.
The great news is that our other Rides and Activities will be available with a few changes as to how we operate them. Added to which we have used the lockdown time to create some new attractions:-
- Family Fun Area – This area has 4 family orientated fun activities.
- Mini Footgolf – We love it, our staff love it, Louis and Susie love it and we hope YOU will love it too.
- Peddlerz Mini Boats - Especially for our younger guests and Dinosaurs Age 3-8 to have some fun on the water. We have situated these in our Bubble Pond while they are not in use.
Hopefully as further measures to relax lockdown are announced we will be able to re-open the areas that are closed.
We look forward to welcoming old and new friends back to see us and thank you all so much for your continued support!
REOPENING 20th JULY
We are so excited about Welcoming Old & New Friends back from 20 July 2020
Following the latest review by the Welsh Government we are busy preparing to re-open our doors on Monday 20th July. Of course it won’t be a normal day out as keeping our dinosaurs, visitors and staff safe will be our number one priority.
We will be operating in line with official Government Guidelines with regard to social distancing, cleaning, PPE for our staff and will have hand sanitising points at key points around the Park. Relevant signage will be displayed and for your part you must adhere to the instructions to help keep us all safe!! A key part will be supervising your children throughout your visit.
The Park is set in over 20 acres of Pembrokeshire countryside with open farmland surrounding it.
PRE-BOOKING THROUGH OUR WEBSITE www.thedinosaurpark.co.uk WILL BE ESSENTIAL. Visitor numbers will be strictly limited. Entrance times will be staggered but once in you are welcome to stay all day.
Some of our attractions and rides may be closed in line with the latest government guidelines but as things are changing all the time we won’t be listing these yet.
The great news is our new for 2020 Family Fun Area will be open. This area offers 4 great family orientated activities. In addition, our brand spanking new Mini Adventure Footgolf will also be available for you to test out your ball skills.
Hot & Cold Takeaway Drinks and a limited food menu will be available to purchase or if you prefer you are welcome to bring a picnic.
Our Dinosaur Gift Shop will also be open.
Existing 2020 Season Ticket holders will have their Ticket extended until 30 June 2021 and can then renew in 2021 for the price of a day ticket as long as it is the same people on the Ticket. Gift Voucher Expiry Dates will be extended by 6 months.
Please keep watching this Page or our Facebook Page for further information. Meanwhile keep safe!
COVID-19 – Information for Guests: 18.03.20
We are continuing to monitor the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and are aware of the recent announcement on Monday 16th March from the Government. We will remain open to guests at the current time. As we continue to monitor the situation, we will provide you with updates on Facebook and our website so please check these before visiting.
We are reviewing our policies and procedures to meet the guidelines outlined. The health and well-being of our guests and staff continues to be our top priority and as always, we will take all necessary precautions to ensure their continued welfare. We will adopt recommended practices and government guidelines as appropriate, to maintain a safe environment
If you are planning on visiting and are showing the symptoms of coronavirus (for example, a high temperature, a new and continuous cough), we please politely ask that you do not visit.
We ask all our guests to observe high standards of personal hygiene whilst visiting. There are simple things you can do to help prevent the spread of the virus, including:
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Putting used tissues in the bin immediately
- Washing your hands with soap and hot water regularly, and using hand sanitiser gel
- Trying to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- If you do feel unwell during your visit, please contact a member of staff immediately – maintaining a safe distance of two metres where possible.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.